21 Nov The NI Executive’s announcement of 19-11-20
On 19 November, 2020 the NI Executive announced that Northern Ireland will begin a two week circuit-breaker lockdown from 27 November to 11 December, designed primarily to lessen the load on the NHS by asking people to avoid gathering in public and stay at home.
Fir’s at-home Christmas tree service has never been more essential than it is right now and we’ll be working hard to help you do your bit and stay home. Our service means you can still enjoy a traditional Christmas tree shopping experience right outside your own front door.
We want you to feel confident that the safety of our customers and our staff is our number one priority…
- As these pictures of one of our delivery and install teams at a recent visit to Culloden Hotel and Spa shows, our team wear face masks, visors and gloves during each visit
- Our team are temperature checked each morning before commencing work
- We will bring a selection of trees for you to choose from outside your home
- We will fit your stand and set up your tree in a safe and socially distanced manner
- All of our equipment is regularly sanitised
When you place your order you can choose to have your tree left outside for you to take over or to have us bring it inside and site it for you. If you have already ordered your tree and want to change this selection due to the NI Executive announcement, please contact us.
Let Fir take the hassle out of Christmas tree shopping this lockdown!